Register for the First Time
or Change Your Voter Registration

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Download a Voter Registration Form to either register for the first time or change your registration to the Independence Party. You can also use this form to change your address. Answer all applicable questions on the form and mail it to the address listed on the back of the form.


Depending on the version of the Voter Re

A Note About Changing Your Registration to the Independence Party

The standard paper NYS voter registration form or online form should be used to change your party enrollment from one party to another or to enroll for the first time in a party. You can also use both methods to change your address.


Due to a new Executive Order for the year 2021, any changes made to your voter registration after February 17th will be processed after the June Primary, but you can file changes anytime during the year. If you have any questions, you can always call your local Board of Elections. See the link below.

Register online:
Go to



to request a voter application

Order By Mail

Click Here to Request a Voter Registration Form to be mailed to you.


your local Board of Elections. Click here for the map and locations. 

Drop Off

Print and fill out this form and mail it in.



Get Involved

Independence Party gatherings have been put on hold due to COVID 19 and government restrictions on large gatherings. Sign up for updates to be kept informed about virtual town hall type-events and future in-person meetings. 

Sign Up for Updates

Would you like to stay informed about future events? Let us know using the form below.

Stay Involved on Social Media

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
Get In Touch

Thanks for submitting!